[O] Publish to html issue

From: Igor Kupczyński
Subject: [O] Publish to html issue
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:12:31 +0100

Dear List,

I try to set up a simple org --> html publishing system.

If I configure it according to the manual [http://orgmode.org/org.html#Project-alist]:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
		'(("org"
		:base-directory "~/tmp/org/"
		:publishing-directory "~/tmp/html"
		:section-numbers nil
		:table-of-contents nil
		:style "<link rel=\"stylesheet\"
		                     href="">
		                     type=\"text/css\"/>")))

I have a following error:

 org-publish-file: No publishing function chosen

OK, so I try to fix it using the configuration posted in the publishing tutorial [http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-publish-html-tutorial.html#text-3-1], namly by providing the "publishing-function".

(setq org-publish-project-alist
		'(("org"
		:base-directory "~/tmp/org/"
		:publishing-directory "~/tmp/html"
		:section-numbers nil
		:table-of-contents nil
		:publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
		:style "<link rel=\"stylesheet\"
		                  href="">
		                  type=\"text/css\"/>")))

With no luck though:

  Publishing file /home/igor/tmp/org/remember.org using `org-publish-org-to-html'
	      org-publish-file: Symbol's function definition is void: org-publish-org-to-html

On the mail list archives I see some references to the new exporter, unfortunately I'm an org-mode newbie and it does not ring any bells.

If this is relevant I can export a single file with a command org-html-export-to-html

And my emacs/org versions are:
 Org mode 8.0-pre in Emacs 24.3.50.1.

I'm on ubuntu and got my emacs from cassou-emacs-quantal PPA repo, but with the stock 24.2 the issue was the same. I have org mode from el-get, which in turn downloads it from git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

I'd really appreciate your help with this issue.

Thanks & Cheers,
Igor Kupczyński