Re: [O] A mix of habits and effort estimates?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [O] A mix of habits and effort estimates?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:26:51 +0100

Dnia 2013-03-16, o godz. 19:23:21
Bastien <address@hidden> napisaƂ(a):

> Hi Marcin,
>
> Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Is such a thing possible in Org-mode?
>
> Did you check (info "(Org)Tracking your habits") ?

As I mentioned (though only in the subject), yes.  This is close, but
my point is not "I want to do this at least once each three days" or
something like this, but rather "I want to spend at least 180 minutes
every week on this" - regardless of days.  Of course, I could do it
with the habits module (and if there's no other solution, I will do it
like this), but what I'd like to have is actually a mixture of habits
and effort estimates/clocking.

> HTH,

Best,

--