Re: [O] Better way to customize daily/weekly agenda?

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] Better way to customize daily/weekly agenda?
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 23:54:50 +0100

Hi Piotr,

Piotr Isajew wrote:

> - daily agenda having grid mode on, and displaying entries from
>   all categories
>
> - weekly agenda having grid mode off and filtering out entries
>   from one specific category

With regard to the time grid you might want to check out the variable
org-agenda-time-grid. I have it set thusly:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(setq org-agenda-time-grid
      '((daily today required-time)
        ""
        (600 1200 1800 2400)))
#+END_SRC

The first part of the variable shows the time grid in the day agenda,
but not in the weekly agenda, except for today's date.

Cheers,
Viktor