Re: [O] org-export raises stringp nil error

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org-export raises stringp nil error
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 12:41:26 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> >> There *is* a git mirror for emacs: git://repo.or.cz/emacs.git.
> >
> > This one is from savannah
> >
> >         http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git
>
> Great minds think alike!! :)
>
> --
>  Bastien

Thanks to both for pointing it out: I think I knew about it at some
point in the past and had some problems with it.

So I just tried changing my git config to pull from there (I should
point out that I tried the git:// version of the URL) - I'm getting

$ git pull

So two questions:

o is the savannah repo http only?

o and if so, it used to be the case that http was much slower than git -
  is that still the case?

Thanks,
Nick