Re: [O] [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 11:31:41 +0100

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:

> Follow up: would it be possible to have the same mechanism for tangling, i.e.
> a tag :notangle:?
> functioning would be equivalent to property tangle: no but more visible and
> consistent with the
> :noexport:? One could also define properties to be tangled and not tangled
> for different scenarios?

One approach could be to use export filters here.

I'd rather let (or someone else) find out if this approach is
easy enough before considering adding a new keyword like :notangle:.
But if you (or someone else) come up with a patch implementing the
:notangle: approach, of course we might consider it too.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien