Re: [O] [HTML] region export exports footnotes title

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [HTML] region export exports footnotes title
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:41:48 -0700

On 2/27/13, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> <h1 class="title">Footnotes</h1>
>>
>> Footnotes is not the correct title.
>
> I don't understand. Could you elaborate?

It literally exported that as the title.  The document source did not
have that headline anywhere.  It might or might not be related to the
inline footnote fix.

>> Also, I'd like to not have a title for subtree and region export, in
>> case it interferes with the title in the Blogger template.
>
> Do you mean that title shouldn't appear when exporting to body only?

Yes.

> I don't mind changing it. But where to put it? In the preamble? I'm not
> sure it's a good location for it.

The title shouldn't appear anywhere, because the object is to export
HTML for Blogger.

It did not appear in the old exporter.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is no hope without action.