[O] New exporter: Stack overflow in regexp matcher on HTML export of lar

From: Kyle Machulis
Subject: [O] New exporter: Stack overflow in regexp matcher on HTML export of large-ish org-babel blocks
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:16:02 -0800

I'm trying to html export my babel'd config. It seems to be choking on some of the larger blocks (300+ lines) of code (offending blocks seem to be org, erc, programming config). I should probably chop these down a bit for readability (still working on finshing org-ifying it), but I'd also figure we probably shouldn't be dying on the matcher function.

Original file:

http://github.com/qdot/conf_emacs/emacs_conf.org

Crappy hand-entered backtrace that's missing huge parameters:

(string-match ...)
(org-html-fontify-code ...)

org-version:
Org-mode version 7.9.3e (7.9.3e-3-gb07a9b @ /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/org/)