[O] Colorg weekly report

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] Colorg weekly report
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:55:56 -0500

Hi, my Org friends.

Real life rather caught me this weekend, to the point I had only very
little free time, not enough to sensibly advance the colorg project.

My plan was to program an automatic test generator for colorg-server.  I
wrote down notes about what it will be (but not worth committing).  I
came to realize that if I hand-write precise tests, I'll likely miss in
my tests whatever cases I miss in the code.  I'll rather have thousands
of tests generated, and save only a few in a repeatable regression
suite: some which are representative, or those which triggered problems.

So, hopefully, next weekend will be about tests, and solidification.

François