[O] [ANN] TaskJuggler ported to new export framework

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [O] [ANN] TaskJuggler ported to new export framework
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:38:27 +0100

Hello,

I eventually ported TaskJuggler back-end to new export framework.

Variables have gone through the usual renaming :

  org-export-taskjuggler-*  ->  org-taskjuggler-*

The other change is about `org-taskjuggler-final-hook', which should be
run with the name of the file produced as argument.

Christian: I didn't test it much. Please tell me if you notice anything.
Also, I should have fixed one TODO (about multiple dependency
definitions).

Nicolas Goaziou