Re: [O] Reloading uncompiled and testing from several git branches

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Reloading uncompiled and testing from several git branches
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:10:22 +0100

Bastien writes:
> Yes, that's the mistake I often did.  Especially because make test
> compiles the file and do not deleted the compiled files.
>
> Maybe we can have make testclean = make test && make clean
>
> Achim, would that be useful?

We already have "make test-dirty" for testing without doing a compile.
However, if you'd rather have that target, you can easily add it to
local.mk:

.PHONY: testclean # in case you'll ever have a file named "testclean"
testclean:      test clean

In general all such targets that are simple combinations of existing
teargets can be added that way.

Regards,
Achim.