Re: [O] Anchors in texinfo export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Anchors in texinfo export
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:27:12 -1000

Hi Jon,
Jonathan Leech-Pepin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Tom,
>
> On 14 February 2013 12:02, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jon,
>>
>> Jonathan Leech-Pepin <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Thanks.  I've moved the anchors outside comments and all is well.  In
>> fact, the entire manual now exports texinfo that makeinfo compiles
>> without any complaints.
>>

> That's great.  Out of curiosity does it also compile successfully to HTML?

I don't know yet.  I'm trying not to get ahead of myself :)  There are
still several little parts of the translation from .texi to .org that
aren't complete.  I'm going to finish those up before I see what happens
post makeinfo.

Feel free to check out the HTML conversion on your own.  My hope is that
the translation from .texi to .org has produced a simpler, more consistent
document that is relatively easy to modify.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye