Re: [O] [new exporter] strange behaviour and a question for beamer expor

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] strange behaviour and a question for beamer export
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:40:38 +0100

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> It would appear, if I understand the documentation in ox-beamer.el
> correctly, that an ignoreheading block environment is incompatible with
> a column specification.  If this is so, it would be nice if the exporter
> would indicate an error of some sort or if the beamer minor mode would
> catch this; it might not be easy to do the latter, mind you.

Your understanding is correct. But, I see no ambiguity about the
relation between "ignoreheading" and "columns" in the documentation (it
is written that an "ignoreheading" explicitly closes a "columns"
environment)

On a related topic, I'd like to define some behaviour for combinations
like "ignoreheading + BEAMER_act". Hence:

* Headline :ignoreheading:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :BEAMER_env: ignoreheading
  :BEAMER_act: 2-
  :END:

  Contents

should make contents appear outside of a (visible) block, but only from
the second frame. This isn't the case actually. I'm not sure about what
environment to use for that.

> Thanks and sorry again for all the noise.  My presentation is now ready
> in all its glory ;-)

Great.

Nicolas Goaziou