Re: [O] New exporter, beamer confusion

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] New exporter, beamer confusion
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:08:19 +0100

> If the author is cautious about keywords used (i.e. #+BEAMER: or
> #+LATEX:), it should be possible to export the same document with either
> `beamer' or `latex' back-end. Though, I don't know how much difference
> there would be between the output from `latex' and a Beamer handout
> produced with "article" class.

There is an auxiliary package called beamerarticle.  It's neat.  It's
described in 21.2.1 in the beamer guide v.3.26.  And there's an
example in the file conference-ornate-20min.en.tex which is shipped
with beamer.

Cool with the #+BEAMER.  I didn't know about this, but it's super
nice.  The other day I was lookking for a replacement to
#+BEAMER_HEADER (I think that was what it was called), which existed
with the 'old' exporter.  Does this variable exist in Beamer yet?

Thanks a lot for your work Nicolas.  It's super cool!

–Rasmus

--
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they are not