Re: [O] html-export - limit size of pic to page-size?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] html-export - limit size of pic to page-size?
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:14:09 +1030

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi List,
>
> when exporting plantuml code blocks to .png files, the resulting
> pictures can be tiny or really huge, depending on the class hierarchy
> modeled.
>
> Is it possible to restrict the size of the graphic to the html
> page-size, no matter how big the resulting .png file actually is?

Have you looked at the section in the manual on exporting to HTML,
specifically the section entitled "Images in HTML export"?  You can
specify whatever HTML attributes you want for the image.

By the way, I am not sure what you mean by "html page-size" as HTML has
no concept of pages, per se.  Maybe you mean the width?

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3d-898-g005917