[O] Off for the next four days

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Off for the next four days
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:58:55 +0100

Hi all,

I'm completely off with no internet access for the next four days,
I'm back on tuesday.

I've released Org 7.9.3e, a minor fixes release, which makes current
agenda optimizations available to The Rest of The World.

I must say I'm quite excited by the times to come: the new exporter
merged soon, the feature Christopher has been working on, and some
other cool stuff that will be part of 8.0.  We need patience for the
FSF-assignment process, but we will make it.  A big thanks to everyone
for your enduring patience and the constant collective brainstorming.

I will try to secure two weeks in february to work full time on Org.

Have a nice week-end!

--
 Bastien