[O] using org mode and git efficiently

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: [O] using org mode and git efficiently
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 14:20:08 +0100

Hi all,
I'm using Org mode to manage my coding projects, that are all based on
git. I was wondering if there are tips and tricks to use the two
efficiently, for instance storing the current head when a task is
marched as completed in org mode, so that the task can "link" to the
commit that completed a feature. Also having the commit text being
based on the org task one (or viceversa?) could be useful.
Anyone has an hint on how to achieve a more org-to-git integration?
I'm using magit to what it matters.

Thanks,
Luca