Re: [O] Booktabs in new LaTeX exporter

From: RCY
Subject: Re: [O] Booktabs in new LaTeX exporter
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:05:44 -0500

Hi Tom,
Thanks for your patience. I did finally figure out what I was doing wrong. I was using org-export-as-latex-to-buffer (which uses the default exporter) instead of org-e-latex-export-as-latex or org-e-latex-export-to-pdf. However, I am still unable to set something like ':align rr'  using org-e-export-as-html; it defaults to left alignment (the latex export works fine).

One of the reasons I am trying out the new exporter is to be able to use booktabs and hopefully the threeparttable package which makes inclusion of footnotes convenient (I prefer ctable but this probably requires a different approach as it is implemented as a command).
Have you tried to use either of these packages?
Thanks.