Re: [O] [DEV] New version of org-reftable.el

From: Marc-Oliver Ihm
Subject: Re: [O] [DEV] New version of org-reftable.el
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:41:53 +0100

Hi Bastien, Hi all !

Currently I often use this package to quickly navigate within my org-files.
Entering a keyword gives me a list of nodes associated with this keyword;
within this list, often used entries appear at the top, so that the desired
entry can be spotted very fast.

This will be even easier with the support for normal org-mode links, that
will be introduced with version 2.1, next month.

Comments, as always, are welcome.

Best regards, Marc