[O] LOGBOOK Drawer Position in Capture Templates

From: Bill Wishon
Subject: [O] LOGBOOK Drawer Position in Capture Templates
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:24:35 -0800

Hi,

If I have a capture template as follows:
("sm" "Start a meeting and clock" entry (file "~/org/notes.org") "* %c %U
** %?" :clock-in t :clock-resume t)

What happens is that the sub-heading where the point is left is where the LOGBOOK drawer is inserted. like this:

* Meeting Title [date]
** <point is here>
:LOGBOOK:
CLOCK [date]
:END:

I want the clock to be associated with the top level heading.  Is there a way to construct the template so that it results in the LOGBOOK drawer being part of the primary heading?  Like so:
* Meeting TItle [date]
:LOGBOOK:
CLOCK [date]
:END: