Re: [O] org-sync doesn't work with recent org-element.el

From: Jonas Hörsch
Subject: Re: [O] org-sync doesn't work with recent org-element.el
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 13:45:57 +0100

hej aurélien, list,

as hoped for i got it to work with the current org-element.el with only
few changes to org-sync. i pushed my changes to my github at [1]. please
feel free to comment and/or merge.

the commit

bdcbae os-github: use authentication data also for
os-github-fetch-json-page

is optional and i wouldn't mind moving that to a separate feature branch
if you prefer.

cheers,
jonas

Footnotes: