Re: [O] The statement on what is orgmode.

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: [O] The statement on what is orgmode.
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:18:10 -0500

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

>> Orgmode: your life, in plain text.
>
> I like the idea of a catch phrase (your life, in plain text) and
> perhaps a more detailed paragraph belows, potentially with links.

This phrase is also what first comes to my mind when I try to explain
org-mode to others.

However, it is clear there are many apt description-blurbs.  How about
having a database along the lines of "what people are saying about
org-mode" that is initially seeded with what has come up in this thread
and then have each refresh of the main org page select and present a new
one?  I'm sure there are lots of issues and details with this idea so I
just toss it out there.

-Brett.