Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install)

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install)
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 10:03:51 +0200

Eric Fraga writes:
> My question now is whether I should replace the =(require 'org)= by
> =(require 'org-loaddefs)= which seems to be the way that Emacs is moving
> for packages?

No.  The definitions in org-loaddefs are require'd from org internally,
you should never reference to it directly.  What Emacs and package
managers are doing is not exactly the same thing, but again they should
setup things in a way that only =(require 'org)= is needed.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: