Re: [O] my quick and dirty tutorial for getting started with beamer and

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] my quick and dirty tutorial for getting started with beamer and org mode
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 10:50:29 -0400

Robert P. J. Day <address@hidden> wrote:

>   from a totally newbie perspective, i wanted to write a tutorial for
> a colleague since we're about to convert all of our linux courseware
> from .odp to latex/beamer, so here's what i whipped together for him
> this morning:
>
> http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Using_Beamer_and_org_mode_to_write_slide_shows
>
> if anyone else finds it useful, it's all yours.

Thanks! Very nice indeed.

You say:

   The whole reason I like this mode is that it gives me the chance to
   expand and collapse sections while in emacs -- just go to any
   section/subsection and hit TAB to either expand or collapse
   it. That's the way I write manuals -- work in one place, finish up
   there, close it, move elsewhere, open it up, etc.

I think that pretty soon, you will find a whole lot more reasons to like
it ;-)

Nick