Re: [O] Literal not working

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: [O] Literal not working
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:36:39 -0400

Supriya Sawant <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Supriya:

> when I write above in org-mode & if I export it in html using
> org-export-as-html it gives me output
>
> *Some* example from a text file.
>
> it seems that <pre> tag is not creating in html file.

What do you mean is not working? What do you see in the resultant html
file? You should see this:

,----
| <pre class="example">*Some* example from a text file.
| </pre>
`----

If you mean that *Some* is not fontified, this is the correct
behaviour. If you want it fontified, you can do this:

,----
| #+BEGIN_SRC org
| ,*Some* example from a text file.
| #+END_SRC
`----

If this post don't help you, please include more details and your
org-mode version.

Cheers,
Charles

--
"Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access.  I
wonder if He has a full newsfeed?"