Re: [O] Strange Problem with "org-agenda-redo"

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Strange Problem with "org-agenda-redo"
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:19:10 +0200

Hi Charles,

Charles Philip Chan <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a strange problem with "org-agenda-redo" and I hope that someone
> can shed some light. I have an Agenda view which contains everything I
> need for the day which I leave open all the time. The agenda view
> already contains a schedule for the current day. A couple of days ago I
> decided to add another block I called "Upcoming Events" which contains a
> schedule for the next 6 days (I prefer a separate section, so that I can
> easily ignore it rather then having a 7 days block). Everything is
> working fine with the exception that after I mark a TODO
> (scheduled/deadline) or HABIT as done, all my appointment, habits,
> scheduled and deadline items disappear from the view after I save all
> Agenda files and force a redisplay (s g). If I quite the view and enter
> it again through the dispatcher, everything is displayed again.

Mhh...  This was a real bug, I had a good sweat on this one.

Building agenda blocks didn't behave correctly with multiple
(agenda) commands, because it reused the parameters of the last
(agenda) command as the default for redoing.

This is now fixed.

Note that, while fixing this, I added the possibility to change
the time span of one block independantly from the other: try `f'
in one of your block, it should move to the next day/week and
leave the other blocks untouched.

Thanks for reporting this!

--
 Bastien