[O] Please consider making a donation

From: Bastien
Subject: [O] Please consider making a donation
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:59:12 +0200

Hello all,

I've been a freelancer for the last two months and I want to continue
this experience.

As such, my main challenge is to discipline myself not to spend too
much time on Org -- because, as you can imagine, it *is* very tempting.

So the more donation I receive, the more time I will have for Org.

Any donation will first go into a new computer, as my lovely Thinkpad
X61 is about to die.

I you think of any Emacs/Org development you would like to sponsor,
independantly from what's already existing, please send me an email.

Thanks for your help!

--
 Bastien