Re: [O] [ANN] Editable HTML export of Org-mode files

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Editable HTML export of Org-mode files
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:08:22 -0600

>> This must be a JavaScript issue related to some difference between
>>browsers.  Can I ask, what browser you are using?  I've done all of my
>>testing with browsers in the Firefox family (Firefox and conkeror).
>
> I'm using the version of Chrome provided by Arch linux, it tells me
> Version 21.0.1180.79 (151411). I just tried the test server in Firefox,
> and it worked perfectly.
>
> Much as I like Chrome, I've occasionally seen it make websites fail in
> ways you wouldn't think a browser should be capable of.

Good to know thanks.  I'll make a note of this and take a look at it
when next I have some free time.  My Java Script is not strong, so maybe
there is a more inter-operable way to write this file.  If anyone has
Java Script and JQuery experience and wants to take a look the problem
is around line 14 of src/org-ehtml-client.js.

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte