[O] [GSoC] Org-sync v0.2

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: [O] [GSoC] Org-sync v0.2
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:07:38 +0200

Hi all,

I'm releasing a new version of Org-sync, the tool to sync Org
documents with external bugtrackers/TODO-list system.

There are functional (although not complete) backends for:
- Github
- Bitbucket
- Redmine

And I'm currently working on Remember the Milk.
I've updated the installation procedure in the tutorial. It should be
easier now if it was bothering you before.
I've also made a short (~4mn) demo video covering the Bitbucket
backend and conflicts. On a side note, making this video was a painful
experience and I now realize the lack of good stable and free(dom)
video editing software on Linux.

Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbj6-j0teCY
Tutorial:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/org-sync/tutorial/