[O] Nice example of reproducible research in Org -- add to Worg?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] Nice example of reproducible research in Org -- add to Worg?
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:48:07 -0500

I was looking for Org + ggobi examples and the top google hit was this page:
-
http://www.biomedicale.univ-paris5.fr/SpikeOMatic/ReproducibleDataAnalysis/ReproducibleDataAnalysis.html

I initially thought I was looking at Worg due to the theme, but it's
not! It has quite a nice paper providing a reproducible research
walkthrough:
-
http://www.biomedicale.univ-paris5.fr/physcerv/C_Pouzat/ReproducibleDataAnalysis/PurkinjeCellsDataSet/pk.pdf

Anyway, thought I'd send it to the list as I'm not sure it's been seen
before. Does anyone know the author, Christophe Pouzat? Perhaps he'd
be willing to link to his page or add his page to Worg in a fitting
place as it seems like quite a nice addition.

John