Re: [O] Showing or going to previous entry from agenda view

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] Showing or going to previous entry from agenda view
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:22:00 +0200

Hi Karl,

pretty much the same for me. org-reveal says

With optional argument SIBLINGS, on each level of the hierarchy all
siblings are shown.  This repairs the tree structure to what it would
look like when opened with hierarchical calls to `org-cycle'.
With double optional argument C-u C-u, go to the parent and show the
entire tree.

I admit my elisp is not strong enough to bind this to one key, but it seems like the thing you're asking for. Well hidden though.

For me it works btw.

Cheers,

Simon