[O] org-switch-to-buffer-other-window

From: John J Foerch
Subject: [O] org-switch-to-buffer-other-window
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:25:21 -0400

Hello,

org-switch-to-buffer-other-window should probably dynamically bind
display-buffer-function to nil, along with the other variables it does.
I use display-buffer-function on my system to do some tricky stuff with
frames, and I think org-switch-to-buffer-other-window would probably
want to override any such configurations so that the little helper
buffers that org uses will always be displayed exactly how org-mode
intends.

--
John Foerch