[O] [Babel] Complete Reference of Delescluse et al (2012) "Making Neurop

From: Christophe Pouzat
Subject: [O] [Babel] Complete Reference of Delescluse et al (2012) "Making Neurophysiological Data Analysis Reproducible..."
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:30:42 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to be able to provide now the full reference of the paper Matthieu Delescluse, Romain Franconville, Sébastien Joucla, Tiffany Lieury and myself published in J Physiol (Paris). The editor, Elsevier, "froze" our accepted manuscript early September last year and it just got published! The full reference is: Matthieu Delescluse, Romain Franconville, Sébastien Joucla, Tiffany Lieury and Christophe Pouzat (2012) Making neurophysiological data analysis reproducible. Why and how? Journal of Physiology (Paris) 106 (3-4): 159-170.

You can get the BibTeX file together with Org versions of the paper's toy example (using Python and Octave or using Common Lisp and Gnuplot) from my brand new (Org designed) web site: http://xtof.disque.math.cnrs.fr/.

Christophe

--

Programming languages teach you not to want what they cannot provide.  You have
to think in a language to write programs in it, and it's hard to want something

Paul Graham, ANSI Common Lisp.
--

Christophe Pouzat
MAP5 - Mathématiques Appliquées à Paris 5

tel: +33183945882
mobile: +33662941034
web: http://xtof.disque.math.cnrs.fr/