Re: [O] [babel] session initialization (was RE: python/babel inline imag

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] session initialization (was RE: python/babel inline images)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:32:39 -0500

So I ended up using the following in session initialization for inferior
process to get a current folder of a document from where calculations
initiated

(file-name-directory
   (car (delq nil (mapcar #'buffer-file-name (buffer-list)))))

It works. But I have a feeling that it is not a reliable method. Any
suggestions?

M.