Re: [O] Babel, gnuplot, post processing

From: Eric Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Babel, gnuplot, post processing
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 17:28:27 +0930

skip <address@hidden> writes:

> How can I perform post processing on eps files produced by gnuplot
> source blocks? I want to take out the extra white space margins in the
> eps file by running eps2eps utility on the eps file produced by
> gnuplot.

The easiest solution (although maybe not the most elegant) is to do this
from within gnuplot.  I do something similar in that I process the eps
to create a pdf.

#+begin_src gnuplot :file xxx.pdf
  reset
  clear
  set output 'xxx.eps'
  set terminal postscript eps enhanced 18
  plot ...
  ! epstopdf xxx.eps
#+end_src

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1
: using Org release_7.8.09-527-gc2aac5