Re: [O] Bug: Org Table: Field formulas with hline-addre ss on right-hand

From: Tobias
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org Table: Field formulas with hline-addre ss on right-hand side don't work anymore [7.8. 09]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:15:16 +0000 (UTC)

First I have to apologize for posting the bug report twice. The first report has
been sent from my company. I thought that this bug-report does not make it to
the list because the e-mail address at my company is not subscribed to the list.
Therefore, I subscribed with my private e-mail address and sent the bug report
once more.

Now, some digging about the bug. I have investigated org-table-recalculate and
the functions called therein.

The only place where @II is handled correctly is:
org-table-get-descriptor-line
This function is only called within:
org-table-get-range
This function is called at the end of:
org-table-expand-lhs-ranges
But at the beginning of this function the cond condition
(string-match "address@hidden" lhs)
already filteres out this case. The field descriptor is not regarded as a range
but as a fixed field.
I changed
(string-match "address@hidden" lhs)
into
(string-match "address@hidden" lhs)
without the I in the first character set. This seems to fix the bug. But I am
not sure about the side effects.

Best regards,
Tobias