Re: [O] Google Summer of Code -- 3 Org projects for our first participat

From: Neil Smithline
Subject: Re: [O] Google Summer of Code -- 3 Org projects for our first participation!
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 23:42:59 -0400

GIMP just came out with a major release. The extensive release notes (http://bit.ly/JlxQrL) are littered with statements such as:
    This feature was originally developed during Google
    Summer of Code 2008 and heavily improved since.

While I'm hoping we can turn GSoC work into production in less than 4 years, the GIMP release notes have left me even more psyched about our three GSoCers!

Go guys! (At least I think you're all guys :-)

Neil Smithline
http://www.neilsmithline.com
Proud GNU Emacs user since 1986, v. 18.24.