[O] Default show all archived entries for agenda

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] Default show all archived entries for agenda
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:50:41 -0500

Hi guys,

How could I configure it so that the agenda always shows archived entries by default? It's a nice way to get a log of what I accomplished chronologically without having to keep a specific log file per se (work log, food log, whatever-log). I could always just use v A in the agenda filter, but I'd rather just make it the default if it's easy to do.

Thanks,

- Marcelo.