Re: [O] Makefile restructuring

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Makefile restructuring
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:42:28 +0200

Samuel Wales writes:
> The info error is an info error, not a texi2pdf nonexistence error.  I
> posted a message with the error output.

The output you posted wasn't an error message.  Make informs you that it
has been told to build something and then determined that the target in
question was already fully up-to-date (none of the sources have
changed), so it actually didn't need to do anything.  I don't suppress
this output since it is telling you something useful.

Since I now unconditionally update the include file which contains the
org version, you will not see that message again on current master.  The
info file will always be re-generated.

Regards,
Achim.