Re: [O] Flexible plain list bullets

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] Flexible plain list bullets
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:43:36 -0400

On Apr 20, 2012, at 6:35 PM, Bastien wrote:

Don't underestimate the Unpredictable -- I'm sure if you write something
with overlays and funny Unicode chars for list bullets people will start
using it.  Speaking for me, I'd be curious to test it!

Speaking of unpredictable; Emacs 24 now supports Unicode 6 and specifically U6 Emoticons (assuming a font that supports them, also).

http://j.mp/Ih9NZS

I actually see more of a use for new unicode characters for Tags than for bullet lists, but either one could be cool.

Mike