[O] Latex export postamble

From: Pedro Silva
Subject: [O] Latex export postamble
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:16:51 +0100

Is it possible to insert text just before \end{document} on export,
similarly to org-export-html-postamble?

I'd like to do this on a capture target file that contains the following
at the end:

        \bibliography{references}

New capture entries keep getting inserted below it, which makes the
references section appear in the middle of the document if I forget to
move it to the end again.

Or maybe there is another way to make this work?

Pedro
--
Don't try to have the last word. You might get it.
                -- Lazarus Long