Re: [O] several sub-TODOs with shifted date possible with a single custo

From: Markus Hetzmannseder
Subject: Re: [O] several sub-TODOs with shifted date possible with a single custom-command?
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:54:52 +0200

Hi,

for the 2nd part I found already a usable solution. Its working by setting a
top-level tag with the name of the cow. That gets displayed at the Android-App
agenda view as well, just hat to shift the whole task tree to get a new single
top-level one for each cow.

Markus

>>> "Markus Hetzmannseder"  04/11/12 12:46 PM >>>
<snip>

2) I would really like to use the MobileOrg app on my android phone with this.
But on the phone i can't see the context of a todo-task. In the normal emacs
agenda i see the filename (=name of the cow) and the days I am past of some
schedule-start. Any hints how i could get that context visible at the MobileOrg
agenda-view too?

thx a lot
Markus