Re: [O] Bug: Formatting URL labels does not works with LaTeX export

From: Daniel Dehennin
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Formatting URL labels does not works with LaTeX export
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:42:48 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Daniel Dehennin <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> When comparing different exports, I found a possible bug when formatting
>> the label of URLs:
>
> Can you clearly state what the problem is?

Sorry, the problem is the output of literal OrgMode formatting
characters in LaTeX which could be misinterpreted for PDF generation.

I get links in my PDF labeled:

- literal output "/Org-Mode/" and "=Org-Mode="
- miinterpreted "<subscripted O>rg-Mode"

The formatting in URLs labels is managed for HTML, I was
expecting something like the following for LaTeX:

#+begin_src latex
\href{http://orgmode.org}{\emph{Org-Mode}}

\href{http://orgmode.org}{\verb=Org-Mode=}

\href{http://orgmode.org}{\underline{Org-Mode}}
#+end_src

Or at least, stripping the formatting characters to prevent clash with
LaTeX processing.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin