Re: [O] Problems running C code in org-mode under Windows

From: Richard Stanton
Subject: Re: [O] Problems running C code in org-mode under Windows
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:43:16 -0700

I think the "Access is denied" problem is probably the same as that listed here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2010-04/msg00247.html

Unfortunately, when I switch to using bash as my shell under Windows, this
causes problems with python-mode (though this is not really your problem...)
This change does get the compilation to work on my machine, however, and a .exe
file is created. So far so good...

However, the output still appears blank in the org buffer. More tracing
required...