[O] Create preamble from an .org file ?

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: [O] Create preamble from an .org file ?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:04:51 +0200

Hi,

To manage my personal website I would like to use the publish function of org-mode. For the contents of pages, there is no problem, and the auto-sitemap feature is promising. however, I would like to have some common contents to all the individual pages, and they would best fit in the preamble part. Essentially, I would have a preamble.org file containing this:

--------
#+IMPORT: sitemap.org

* A few links
  - link 1
  - link 2

* Contact info
  - address
  - email
--------

and the contents of the preamble would be an html version of that (of course without all the <head> section and so on). Optimally, of course, preamble.org should not be linked from the site map.

How do I do that? Maybe a dedicated .org file for the navigation bar is not the right way to do, is there a better one?

Thanks,

        /vincent