[O] [Babel] size limit of #+call

From: Martin Halder
Subject: [O] [Babel] size limit of #+call
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 19:39:17 +0100

Hi all,

trying to use a function to output a latex file using python with #+call.

The example below does work but when pycalltest gets too big it just output
"nil".
When I call pycalltest directly with C-c C-c it works even with a big function.

Is there a size limit when I use #+call ?

Thanks for help,
Martin

#+name:
pycalltest(trans=translation,items=items,cust=customer,deta=details,lang="german",cur="chf")
#+begin_src python :results output
execfile('latex.py')
print lx_config
#+end_src

#+call: pycalltest(translation,items,customer,details,"german","chf") :file
"test.tex"