[O] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Shine Zhong via LinkedIn
Subject: [O] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 06:12:42 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

Shine Zhong requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Karim A.,

- Shine

View invitation from Shine Zhong

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH SHINE ZHONG BE A GOOD IDEA?

Shine Zhong's connections could be useful to you

After accepting Shine Zhong's invitation, check Shine Zhong's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation