[O] can competing table headers: #+BEGIN #+ORGTBL #+TBLNAME be resolved?

From: Myles English
Subject: [O] can competing table headers: #+BEGIN #+ORGTBL #+TBLNAME be resolved?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:44:20 +0000

Hi,

My aim is to have a document that can that can be updated via the
command line batch command.  What prevents this the need to rearrange
the header lines on a table that has multiple uses:

- to capture the columnview, the #+BEGIN line must be the first line
  above the table

- to export to latex, the #+ORGTBL line must be the first line above the
  table

- to name the table so that it may be - referred to in a source blocks,
  the #+TBLNAME line much be the first - one

All three scenarios may be investigated using the table in the attached
file.  It would be nice if the #+ lines did not need to be reordered
before accessing each feature so I am wondering if it would be feasible
to unify these header lines or at least make them ignore any subsequent
lines starting #+ ?

Thanks,

Myles