Re: [O] org-agenda-clockreport-mode does not include archived entries? H

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-clockreport-mode does not include archived entries? How to?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:32:45 -0500

Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> wrote:

> A custom agenda command like this does show the logs and the clock report,
> but why do I only get a weeks overview, not a month?

>       ("0m" "agenda + no todos - whole month - log-mode - ARCHIVE included -
> clock report" agenda ""
>        ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(time-up priority-down))
>         (org-agenda-span 'month)

I was having similar problems and it turned out that I had some setting
of the (obsolete) variable org-agenda-ndays in some init file and that
was causing me problems. I hunted all the settings down, eliminated them
and use *only* org-agenda-span: things seem to work as expected. No idea
of course whether that's your problem, but it might be worth checking.

Nick