Re: [O] A manuscript on "reproducible research" introducing org-mode

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] A manuscript on "reproducible research" introducing org-mode
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:59:24 -0700

As a followup to my last comment, this explains how Stapel
fooled almost everybody and kept raw data hidden:

http://chronicle.com/blogs/percolator/the-fraud-who-fooled-almost-everyone/27917

And NYT "Fraud Case Seen as a Red Flag for Psychology
Research" which has a raw data take:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/03/health/research/noted-dutch-psychologist-stapel-accused-of-research-fraud.html

Thanks for the videos, Stephen, I will check them out.

I have been running across scads of fraud stories and interesting
studies on conflict of interest, reliability of research results, etc.
 It's all over the place, just scattered and nobody pays much
attention, perhaps not wanting to believe it.

Reproducible research aims directly at this stuff.  Chapeau!

Samuel