Re: [O] A bit more feedback on org-publish-all

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] A bit more feedback on org-publish-all
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 20:31:00 -0500

address@hidden (François Pinard) writes:

> When I execute org-publish-all, I would like to have some indication
> of the progress, so I can follow what is going on.  [...]  Such
> "Publishing PROJECT..." message would also be useful to me in another
> way.  [...] the script execution is a bit longish [...] while being
> too silent.

Hmph!

`emacs --batch' buffers its output.  So, "Publishing PROJECT" messages
would not be written timely, and the delaying would remove the
entertaining virtues.

Yet, such "Publishing PROJECT" messages would be helpful in case of any
error, as a kind of title prefixing it, and would ease debugging.

François